In 2010 we founded SOLprime Power Systems to develop efficient products for the growing solar market. By founding the company as a joint venture, from day one we had a team of experts with know-how and experience in the fields of metal processing, engineering and renewable energies on hand.
Today, we design, manufacture and supply photovoltaic mounting systems for roof-mounted solar systems and photovoltaic ground-mounted systems all over the world.
In total, we supplied over 500 megawatts of ground-mounted and rooftop structures and installed over 600 rooftop systems for private customers.
Whether custom-made or complete solution:
We deliver highest quality from one source - from initial planning to the last screw.
- Rapid assembly due to the absence of adapters and fasteners
- Light components are easy to move, even by individual fitters
- All systems are available as rammed and bolted versions
- Good optical alignment through integrated compensation options in the profiles
- Mounting options for cable ducts and inverters
- Several years of optimisation using the static finite element method
- Optimised and tested in the wind tunnel
- High stability and safety through proven quality
- Long service life due to high-quality materials
- Short delivery times and worldwide delive
Implementing the phase-out of coal with renewable energies
At SOLprime, we are convinced that the future of energy supply lies in the sustainable management of our living space.
Together with our partner SUNfarming, we are also driving forward concepts such as Food & Energy Training and Food & Energy Urban.